The operator is expected to perform the following tasks on a regular basis:
- check all reports and assess problems found in the The following files must be fixed section
- go over all issues and close those that are no longer needed, because the The following files no longer need a fix section is all that is left
data.tricoteuses.fr QA pipeline
The CI performs two tasks:
- fixing, validating and updating: Applies all bug fixes relevant to a repository cloned from assemblee-nettoye. If the result is valid according to the JSON schema, it is pushed in the matching repository found in the data.tricoteuses.fr group. This task is either triggered from the tricoteuses-assemblee CI or whenever a repository in the assemblee-nettoye group is updated (see Agenda_XV for instance).
checking: Inspects each repository from the assemblee-nettoye group and create a report about the problems found, if any. Is it scheduled to run daily. The report has three sections:
- The following files must be fixed shows files that contain problems that require manual intervention.
- The following files no longer need a fix shows files for which a fix is implemented but is no longer needed. Eventually, when the problem is addressed upstream, it means the corresponding bug and the report are no longer necessary and can be removed.
- The following files have been successfully fixed shows files that will be fixed by the current implementation.